Sunday, February 10, 2013

Gluten Free Eating and a Little Inspiration

Hey friends, I hope you enjoyed your weekend! Last night my boyfriend, some friends, and I went to a fish fry. It is basically a get together where they cook a bunch of fish they caught ice fishing over the past few weeks. Good thing I allow myself one day out of the week for unhealthy eating! 

Speaking of, I spent some time yesterday afternoon searching the Internet for gluten free recipes. There are tons of blogs out there with all kinds of different recipes for main dishes, desserts, and anything else you can imagine. I found 5 recipes I wanted to try for dinner this week, Monday through Friday, as I start my gluten free week. For me, cooking is not favorite thing, especially if I'm only cooking for one half of the time (my boyfriend, Jordon is on the fire department so his schedule is 24 hours on, then 24 hours off.) If a recipe has more than 5 ingredients and takes over an hour to prepare, I'm not interested! You can find the recipes I chose on my Pinterest account, so be sure to check them out under the board Recipes. 

I haven't quite decided if I want to do a whole blog post on the recipe each day or do a mini session on my Instagram account. Be sure to look at both accounts for updates! 

I still have a lingering head cold, so I think I will spend the rest of the night reading blogs and watching the Grammys :) 



Here is a little bit of weekend wear inspiration. 


Ebay



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...