Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wednesday's Wish List 3.1

Happy Spring! Today is the first official day of Spring and I couldn't be more excited. There is something about a little warm(er) weather and sunshine that instantly makes me happy. It's weird to think that something like weather influences our moods...

 With the season change comes a new wardrobe. As much as I dislike cold Winters and bad road conditions due to snow, the transition from Winter to Spring clothing is thrilling. Ditching the sweaters for pretty blouses in pastel colors and showing off a new pedi in a pair of gladiators brings me excitement. I have to think that I wouldn't be near as excited to break out my Spring gear had it not been such a harsh winter. All of you out there that don't experience 4 distinct seasons -- is there a big transition in your wardrobe from season to season?

Here are some of my favorite finds from around the web this week. Can you tell there is a definite sense of Spring in some of the items? 

Vans

Victoria's Secret

The perfect monogrammed mug. I'm picturing myself drinking my morning green tea with honey while checking my daily e-mails...
Anthropologie

A vanity that looks like this.
Vanity Makeover

Enjoy the rest of your week friends! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...