Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wednesday's Wish List 3.2

It's Wednesday and that means another Wish List coming your way! The past week has been a little crazy around here with some unfortunate events happening and a slightly hectic work week. With the Easter Holiday coming up this weekend,  I have to work longer hours in order to leave early and get home at a decent time. I also have a new hobby I want to (slowly) perfect that I will be working on and can't wait to share with you very soon! Sometimes weekends are not so much a weekend but more of catch-up time for me to get things done I didn't have time to during the workweek. 

Despite the craziness, I managed to come across some amazing items this week. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!


What a chic way to store nail polish, jewelry, or even cotton balls on your bathroom counter. You can get these zebras (or if you prefer: a giraffe, doe, or elephant) from ShopCityGirl on Etsy. Her entire shop is full of dresser goodies.
                          
via




Super cute packaging and I love all three nail colors. This never happens in a set of anything. Not even the Naked Palette. 
                               
Sephora



Buy one pair of shoes, get the other pair HALF off! Can't beat it. 
Nine West



Okay, I need your help on this one. I am in the search for a new fragrance. Currently I wear DKNY Be Delicious the original. It is very fresh with a little floral - perfect for summer days, and I like that. However, I want a fragrance that is more for night time. You know, something along the lines of sexy LBD. I have gotten a few samples at Sephora to try (Chanel Chance, Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia) which smell pretty, but I don't think it's exactly what I'm looking for. 

I smelled this one in a magazine and liked it (from what I could tell.)  Do you have any other recommendations?
Coco Mademoiselle

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post girl! Happy Friday!!

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I stopped by your blog and love your style! Cute outfit ideas :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...