Saturday, April 6, 2013

Love 'em or Hate 'em: Wedge Sneakers

Wedge sneakers. The concept blows my mind. Who thought that sneakers should have a heel? If I'm wearing sneakers it's for a reason...

Every time I saw a pair  in the store I thought they were hideous. That is until I saw Sydney over at The Daybook sporting them and looking fab. She pulls them off perfectly. Her relaxed, neutral style combined with fun sneakers is anything but boring. 

I haven't actually tried any pairs on myself. I think it would probably ruin all the positiveness I have towards wedge sneakers. For some (good) reason I think if I attempted to wear them it would totally clash with my personal girly style and turn out all wrong. They look so stylish on everyone else, but I am not convinced.

For now, I will just stick to looking at pictures. 

What do you think, love 'em or hate 'em? 


The Daybook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...