Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wednesday's Wish List 4.4 {J.Crew Lovin'}


J.Crew is one of my favorite stores for classic, well-fitting pieces that last for years. They are known for their timeless staples and good quality. Every time I walk in the store I literally want every piece -- which makes shopping very difficult with my limited budget. When I found out J.Crew was hosting a Mother's Day sale I think I squealed a bit. My shopping bag already had a few things sitting in it, and after today, there are a few more. So I thought it was only fitting to do today's Wednesday's Wish List featuring all things J.Crew.


I would pair this collared tee with some neon crop skinnies and classy kitten heels. 
Silk Collar Tee


A white button up shirt is extremely versatile and effortless and considered a necessity in my opinion. Wear it with skinny jeans and flats for the weekend or throw it over your bathing suit. No matter what, you can't go wrong.
Boy Shirt


Neon is all over this Spring and I am really enjoying it. It's a fun and easy way to amp up any outfit. 
Chino Short


You can never have too many button up shirts. Especially when they are so flattering on -- it's all about dressing for your body type. Besides blazers, these are my go-to. 
Indian Voile Popover


I have always loved baseball style tees. This sweater is the perfect mix of cool and casual.
Linen Baseball Sweater


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...