Sunday, May 26, 2013

Shady

If I had to choose one thing I couldn't leave the house without (iPhone is a given), I would probably choose lip butter/gloss. Some people have to have their morning coffee or sunglasses, but I am pretty simple in that sense. In fact, I have a weird feeling towards sunglasses. Of course, they look fab and you can get away with no makeup, so what's not to love? Well, here's the thing, I cannot get used to to something sitting on my face. Maybe it's because I've never worn eye glasses but having something on my face feels uncomfortable. Yeah, I have a pair of sunglasses from Target that I whip out once in a while, but I'm not one that has to have them while driving, walking, etc. But the funny thing is, I wish I was more like that. Is it weird? I want a serious collection of sunglasses for every type of outfit, and never leave the house without them. No matter what, I just can't seem to get in the habit. 



So that brings me to designer sunglasses...maybe if I had a pair I really liked I'd wear them all of the time? Probably not the most logical thinking. Nonetheless, here are the designer pairs that I'm currently ogling over.

Ray Ban Original Aviator //  Stella McCartney Round Sunglasses


The $200 price tag is a bit steep for me, especially after coming across the eyewear collection at Free People (think boho with lots of beads and fringe). They offer the same totally cool and fun shades as designer wear, except you can get them for $18. I think I'll give these a shot. Now the question is, how do I choose?

Free People



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...