Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wednesday's Wish List 5.4


































1. Forever21 Striped Maxi Dress // Maxis are a versatile item in your Spring and Summer wardrobe. Layer them up for those chilly days and keep it light when the temps warm up. For the last couple years now I have wanted a stripe maxi dress, and for $15, this one might be the winner.


2. Asos Tweed Jacket // Tweed is a surprising staple this Spring, which is fine by me since I couldn't get enough of it this past Winter. Pairing jackets and button ups with jean shorts is one of my favorite looks for the season. Perfect for low key brunch or a day shopping.

3. Club Monaco Amber Short // This picture doesn't do these shorts justice. You must go to the website and see the cute little scallop hemline for yourself. Another thing? Stripes make an outfit cool without even trying. I've seen the pants version, but I think the shorts are a bit more wearable yet still have the I just threw these on without trying yet look totally put together vibe. 


4. Tribal Pendant Necklace // Tribal accessories always have a place in my heart and closet.  The bright colors and pretty beading are so pretty and add interest to a plain white tee and jean shorts. 

5. Baby faux deer head // Funny story. As you know, I like combining natural elements with chic accessories in my home. When I was looking for a faux deer head to put above my bed, Jordon kindly offered to kill a real one for the real thing (he's a big hunter). The offer was sweet, but I think I'll stick with faux :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...