Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wednesday's Wish List 5.5


Since it's been raining pretty much all day, I spent most of my day reviewing and taking a test, but I did also find time to get the sewing machine out and ready to go for my new apartment makeover that I blogged about on Monday. Very exciting! 

It's the last Wednesday of May which is crazy and hard to believe, so here they are -- my favorite picks of the week. 

1// Printmaker Blouse Last time I was in Anthropologie I saw this sweet little top and debated about it but headed home empty handed. Now that it's on sale I might have to pick it up.

2 // Ira Pocket Tee Last month I purchased a Splendid henley top and it has quickly become one of my favorite tops in my closet. The material and cut is incredibly flattering. A short sleeve version would be amazing for summer. 

3 // Canoe Pencil Case There is something about a mini canoe pencil case that makes me want to grab a sketchbook and do some drawing. 

4 // St. Tropez Everyday Face Moisturizer/Tanner Thankfully, my face does not tan very easily (I'd like to slow the process of aging as much as possible). However, I do not like having a pale face while the rest of my body is tan. The thought of smothering self tanner on my face kind of scares me but this one is moisturizing enough it could replace your current moisturizer. 

5 // Wooden Ice Cream Spoons Ice cream is one of my guilty pleasures. These wooden spoons would be super cute for the summer while enjoying a bowl of my favorite mint chip. A touch of neon never hurt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...