Friday, June 14, 2013

Homemade


Happy Friday! I'm looking forward to a weekend of sun and college baseball. My sister is coming to visit and we're venturing out to the College World Series in Omaha. I hear it is always a good time so I'm looking forward to it! Aside from that, Father's Day is also this weekend. I decided to make my own Father's Day card this year. Personalized cards are always better than the cheesy ones you buy from Target, and I like that I can add my own, fitting sayings.

I chose to print my card on a kraft 5x7 notecard. Natural kraft adds a nice rustic touch, perfect for my Dad the farmer. After waiting 45 minutes I finally got it printed at Office Max. There's always a problem with fitting the card size to the printer. If anyone has good printer recommendations send them my way! I'm still looking to find a reliable, consistent printer. 

What do you think? It's simple but that's what I like best about it. 

Enjoy your weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...