Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wednesday's Wish List 6.3


If I had to choose one store that I had to shop at for the rest of my life it would definitely be Anthropologie. Their beautifully designed and always unique pieces give any wardrobe interest. I like to call them statement pieces. Full of bright colors and unique prints. Great items to build an entire outfit around that you can guarantee no one else will have when walking down the street. Their swimsuit collection alone is a stunner. As a kid I remember getting the catalogs and flipping through, pointing everything out I wanted. Little has changed.

This past weekend I went to Anthropologie and every time I"m like a kid in a candy shop. Even every inch of the store layout is perfectly decorated with window displays of wooden crates and flowers. Since the price point is a bit spendy, I usually head straight to the sale section. Which isn't all that bad because they have an awesome assortment. 

I gathered an armload of stuff and checked out the rest of the store. Seriously, have you taken a glimpse at their home decor? Pretty dishes, towels, bedding, oh my! I might as well deck out my entire house in Anthropologie. You can view the goods I got in my June recap blog post at the end of the month featuring my monthly buys :)

Today Anthropologie announced their big sale with up to 50% off items! The selection is bigger than ever --and a top I picked up last week is now on sale. Grrrr....

For this week's Wednesday's Wish List I decided to choose my favorites from the Anthropologie sale selection. I would easily wear just about everything in the entire store, but sine I can't feature the entire website, I chose my absolute favorites.

Want an easier way to know when your favorite brands go on sale? Hukkster is a convenient app that lets you add specific items to your list and once they go on sale you will be notified by e-mail! Perfect.

My picks from L to R:
Tonal Knit Blazer

Ginger Gold Blouse

Time Lapse Tee

Melati Romper

Oxford Peep Toe Wedges


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...