Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wednesday's Wish List 6.4


You might have noticed the blog got a little facelift this morning and I am thrilled with the results! The layout and organization  was a bit of a mess before so I am happy to have things in good order thanks to Carrie Loves Design! She was great to work with and super speedy at implementing it! I placed my order last night and it was set to go this morning. What do you think? I'd love to hear your thoughts on the new blog design so leave your comments.

It's funny how your peers totally influence what you currently wear/want.  Have you noticed that? Now that I've been working at ULTA and chatting with the girls (and Bare Minerals boy) about products, I can't help but want to try all of their favorites myself. I have my own skincare and makeup routine but after talking about primers and foundations all day I get the urge to want to try new products, new brands. The Napoleon Auto Pilot Primer is one of them. Currently I'm not using a daily primer but after our conversation and learning the effects this one has on calming the skin and making your foundation stay wayyy longer, I think I might have to give it a shot, even if it means adding one more step.

Concealer can be tricky. Finding the perfect one that won't crease or look cakey is quite a fete. Just wait until you see the Fakeup Concealer by Benefit. The actual concealer part is surrounded by a moisturizer. I can't wait to give it a try!

This Hatteras Bracelet is handmade by the duo at Anna Croswell. Isn't that stone just gorgeous? 

A different take on the standard maxi skirt. Moon Rise Stripe Maxi Skirt

Can you believe I don't have a chambray shirt yet? Slightly embarrassing. For years I've been meaning to purchase one but I've found that the right shade of denim and soft feel is hard to come by. I like the small print on this one. Geo Chambray Shirt

Happy Wednesday, friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...