Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wednesday Wish List 7.2


What a week! I am moving into a new apartment next week (only to move again into my own apartment once school starts up in August. I wouldn't suggest moving twice in one month.) so this entire week has consisted of packing boxes and getting things organized...all while juggling group projects and finishing the last week of my classes while also starting my new internship. All very exciting things so I can't complain! 

If you haven't already visited Social Stylate and read my internship announcement be sure to check it out! 

Rag & Bone Mila Shorts Yes, those are mini motorcycles. Fun prints like this get me every time. // Acrylic Tape Dispenser Who says office accessories can't be chic? Just like a coffee table or shelf, your desk needs styling too. // Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish Her entire line of nail polish is full of pretty colors packed with glitter and sequins. // Denim Vest Recently I've been loving denim vests over dresses. It toughens up a super sweet dress and gives a laid-back vibe. // Porcelain Print Dress Blue isn't usually a color that sticks out to me but for some reason this dress really grabbed my attention. I need more pretty pieces that don't take lots of layers to look put together in my closet. 

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...