Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wednesday Wish List 7.3



Hello again! I thought last week was hectic but I think this week might have topped that. Moving does that to you, I guess. Monday and Tuesday I made the library my home since we didn't have the Internet set up -- which explains why a blog post didn't go up on Monday. After a minor panic attack since discovering I wouldn't have Internet for a few days, I made the most of the situation and worked on what I could. I did happen to catch some extra zzz's since I wasn't working until the wee hours of the night! No worries though, the Internet is up and running as of today.

Last week I wrote about my obsession for the style of the ladies at A Piece of Toast, and this week I'm bringing that same thought process while curating my wish list: What Would Molly Wear?

Slim-Sleeve Top Sleeveless button ups are all the rage this season and still look work appropriate for summer. // Linen Pineapple Pocket Tee  A plain white pocket tee with a fun twist. I can never have too many, especially when I wear them all the time. No more digging through the laundry for my single white tee. // Knit Tunic Dress Perfectly beachy yet nice enough to wear day to day. // Agate Bookend Spruce up a bookcase or coffee table with these bookends. // Evil Eye Ring I just can't get enough of dainty gold jewelry. Whether it's necklaces, bracelets, rings, I want to pile them on. 

How are you guys? What's on your wish list?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...