Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wednesday Wish List 7.5


wish list, hammer and heels, Anthropologie, skort, Sam Edelman, Revlon, lipstick, dress, tee, flats, cowprint

Can you believe it's already the last day of July? Doesn't every summer seem to go even quicker than the year before? Though I'm sad to see summer soon come to an end, August is my birthday month so I still have a reason to celebrate! I will also be going on my first vacation in over a year so I am counting down the days. Much. Needed.

Kain Dress Dresses that are nice enough I can play up with pretty jewelry and heels or play down with sandals are winners in my book. The dark red color is just icing on the cake. // Pocket Tee Can never have enough tees. This one from Anthropologie is perfectly comfy and slouchy. Not to mention I have my birthday gift from Anthropologie of 15% of everything. Nothing like doing a little shopping for my birthday. // Love That Red lipstick by Revlon. Lately I've been playing around with bright lipsticks. Lipstick hasn't always been my thing but I'm having fun with reds and bright pinks. It really changes your entire look. Mary over at M.A.S. Fashion said this one by Revlon called "Love That Red" is her go-to. // White Skort Spotted all over the blogosphere, this skirt has definitely proved to be incredibly versatile. I've seen it worn with everything from a grey tee and statement necklace to a button up and heels. I like the more casual look and would wear it with a tee and my Converse. // Felicia Flat With fall approaching it's almost time to break out the flats and retire the sandals. I like these neutral cow print ones by Sam Edelman which I would wear with everything. Animal print might be my favorite neutral. 

Tomorrow I have an exciting series starting here on the blog so be sure to check back! It's been in the works for a month or so and I'm so pumped to finally share it with you guys! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...