Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Wednesday Wish List 7.1

Happy almost Fourth of July! Nothing like a relaxing summer day and an excuse to celebrate with good eats and drinks. I plan on sipping on some tasty drinks later tonight.  How do you plan to celebrate?

Suede Carry All Pouch I've been searching high and low for a leather clutch that doesn't cost a fortune. American Apparel has a huge selection with different sizes and tons of colors to choose from. // Gold Outlaw Bracelet Dainty gold jewelry is always wanted. You can never have too many bracelets to stack. // Print My apartment walls are bare white and since I'm not allowed to paint them, I will be adding bright colors with fun wall art. This print is one of my favorites I've seen yet! Aren't the colors just beautiful? I am trying my best to steer away from having so much pink in one room...as much as I'd like to go crazy and decorate using every shade of pink imaginable, I admit it can be a bit much. If I decide to purchase this print I am making a rule of no more pink allowed... // Collar Necklace I need more statement necklaces in my life. Seriously, they are incredibly versatile. My favorite is pairing them with a graphic tee and torn boyfriend jeans and calling it a day. // Pompom Basket Fun baskets like these are perfect for decorating shelves and hiding little trinkets.

Have a great 4th!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...