Friday, August 9, 2013

Worth Stealing: Pom Poms

How was your week? With only a few short weeks left before school starts I have a laundry list of things to get done before classes begin. Some exciting DIY projects and some not so exciting things like update my resume and unpack. 

Lately pom poms have been popping up everywhere on the web. From pillows to bags they are a cute and festive touch. Sort of a cool Southwestern feel. Can't help but want to pick up every piece. 
Furbish studio, pom poms, clutch, pouch

pom poms, top knot, hair, Babasuk


My hair isn't quite long enough for a top-knot just yet but for those of you that are blessed in the hair department, go grab yourself a top-knot pom pom! 

amber interiors, pillows, pom poms, decor, ikat


Want to make your own pom poms? DesignLoveFest has a great tutorial for pom pom ornaments! Not to bring up the holidays or anything (But really, they're only 4 months away. Yikes), but what a creative way to decorate your tree this year. They seriously take only 5 minutes to make. I'm thinking about making myself a pom pom garland to hang above my desk for kicks. What do you think?


diy, pom poms, garland, style me pretty


Happy Friday!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...