Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wednesday Wish List 9.1

J.Crew, print, rings, clothing, camo, skinnies, pants, Fresh, perfume, fragrance, wish list, a hammer & heels, feline, celfie, whowhatwear


Ship in a Bottle Print I'm still looking for a few more prints for my gallery wall and instantly fell in love with this. Plus, it's only $10! // Double Finger Wood Ring Last night I discovered this crafty jewelry shop that uses almost all organic materials for their jewelry. Everything has a cool, natural feel using different kinds of wood, ceramics, and leather. // Fresh Brown Sugar Fragrance  Carroll and Lauren surprised me with a birthday present this past month and ever since I've been hooked on this sweet and unique scent that I need to stock up. // Skinny Jean This fall I'm digging dark green and camo. // Feline Tee Have you noticed all the different graphic tees popping up lately? This Celfie (get it?) tee is pretty clever inspired by the CĂ©line craze, and WhoWhatWear's LOVE tee is cute but they sold out so quickly I didn't get my hands on one. I'm a cat lover so this tee is even more perfect.


2 comments:

  1. Those pants are killer! I'm loving olive green (and all greens!) this year too :D

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...