Monday, September 16, 2013

Worth Stealing: Green Kitchen

What a weekend. It was the much anticipated in-state rivalry football game on Saturday which is always a blast. Tailgating, friends, and flippy cup. Sunday was a delicious brunch with family and an hour nap followed by take out pizza. Needless to say, I'm ready to start my busy week and get back on my daily grind. How was everyone's weekend?

Have you noticed the green kitchen trend? Last week Cameron Diaz's home by Kelly Wearstler was featured in Elle Decor along with her green kitchen. They are a huge hit and have been popping up everywhere lately. I love the green accent and marble counters in the first photo. Not too overpowering but still has major interest in an otherwise all-white kitchen. I'm not sure how I'd feel about living in an all-green kitchen for a few years, but Bailey said they've had theirs for a year now and still love it. What a trendsetter. Would you try green in your kitchen? Do you prefer the dark emerald or bright green shade?







Cameron Diaz


Bailey McCarthy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...