Sunday, December 22, 2013

Holiday Gifting

A Hammer & Heels | DIY Holiday Gifts

A Hammer & Heels | DIY Holiday Gifts

holiday decor, diy, holiday diy, diy gifts, gifts, hammer and heels

Well guys, I can officially say I only have one semester left of college. It feels so good to be finished with exams and on holiday break. The past week was pretty insane cramming for exams and finishing projects. My entire schedule was so off and that's unusual for this Type A personality. I don't think I was in bed before midnight for a week and a half. Ugh. So these first few days of break I'm laying low and it feels great.

This year for Christmas I am making most of my gifts. I love gifting and think I'm pretty good at it if I do say so myself, but it can get so expensive. Especially coming from a family of seven with two additional in-laws and a niece on the way (and hopefully more to come)!! Since you all know I love a little DIY challenge, I decided to get creative and come up with some fun gifts for my family. Obviously I won't be sharing them with you until after Christmas! But, here are some fun holiday DIYs that can work throughout the entire winter season, even after the holidays. This afternoon I'll be working on the bottle brush trees that are just adorable.

What are your holiday plans?

Images via


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...