Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Style to Steal: Wallpaper in Bathrooms

You all know I love me some wallpaper. I can't get enough of it, really. There are so many fun prints and colors that just make me happy, but I will admit, sometimes wallpaper is too busy. Too bright, too obnoxious, too much to look at all the time. That doesn't mean I don't like it, I just wouldn't want to look at it for 8 hours every day. You know what I mean? It goes with the saying, everything in moderation. Ice cream is one of my favorite desserts, but I certainly don't eat it every day (although I probably would if I was 10 years old again.)

That's the beauty of putting wallpaper in bathrooms. It's a small enough space so it does not cost fortunes, and it's separate from the house so you aren't looking at it for hours on end. Imagine wallpapering the biggest wall in your living room. That would be overwhelming for me and guests, and I would probably tire of it much more quickly. 

Let's look at some inspiration shall we...











1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...