Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Style to Steal: Framed Scarves

A Hammer & Heels: Framed Scarves

A Hammer & Heels | Style to Steal: Framed Scarves

A Hammer & Heels | Style to Steal: Framed Scarves

A Hammer & Heels | Style to Steal: Framed Scarves

A Hammer & Heels | Style to Steal: Framed Scarves

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

This is one of my favorite ways to personalize those white walls and bring a little much needed color into a space. You may have noticed my current headboard in my apartment is actually a scarf, but I'm loving the look of framed scarves as wall art. Genius, right? It seriously doesn't get any cuter or more affordable! Sure, it probably started when someone framed their Hermes scarf, but that doesn't mean we can't frame our favorite Target printed scarf we have had for years!

Guys, it's that easy. Just do me a favor and make sure you iron that thing so it's wrinkle free when you frame it. The little details count! When I'm decorating my new home it's going to be hard to refrain myself from hanging framed scarves in every room. Since my favorite banana leaf wallpaper is out of question, I have my eye on this palm print scarf that will most definitely make its way into the living room, probably above a credenza.

Thoughts? Do you like the framed scarf look?

                                                          Shop the look:

8 comments:

  1. I would have never, ever thought to do this. Your ideas are always so great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) It's a really great way to cherish a sentimental scarf from a grandmother or a gift from someone special as well.

      Delete
  2. That is such a great and creative idea! Such an easy way to add that pop of color to a room. I am definitely going to be trying this. Thanks for sharing.
    xo,
    Dana Kay
    danakay16.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Tweet me your masterpiece when you're finished! :)

      Delete
  3. This is such a cute and ingenious idea!! Great post Amanda!

    XO Courtney
    Color Me Courtney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, Courtney! Love your blog! You have such great style :)

      Delete
  4. Ooo I love this! I always buy scarfs thinking I'm going to wear them and never do ... now I know what to do with them. Thanks!

    - Emily
    EdgedinAwesome.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...