Friday, May 9, 2014

Weekend


Today's the day! I'm walking at the Business College graduation ceremony and celebrating with family and friends at a local brewery afterwards. I cannot wait! Did you walk at your graduation ceremony? I attended my siblings a few years back and remembered the ceremony dragged on forever, but I couldn't NOT walk! This is a memory I want to cherish forever.

My older sister flew in from San Francisco yesterday and we spent the day getting manicures, drinking coffee and had dinner at the cutest restaurant with the best food. Fellow Iowans, you must try Eatery A in Des Moines and get the potato egg pizza. I'm aware it's not exactly a typical pizza, but the waitress recommended it and it was amazing. I didn't miss red sauce and pepperoni one bit. I have a jam packed weekend with our celebration tonight, a full day of dress shopping on Saturday for my sister's wedding, and a photo shoot and lunch with family on Mother's Day, and hopefully champagne is involved too. I'm stoked! I'll be documenting the weekend so follow along on Instagram for graduation pics and if you want to see my new shorter, blonder hairdo :)

Have a great weekend, my friends!

Image

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on graduating! Such a great feeling :) Enjoy the exciting weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Def have to try out Eatery A! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Love every minute of it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...